Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #7

Hey guys!

It's Sunday again. And so it's time for another Stacking the Shelves! Yay! :P Enjoy.




Books I Bought:
The Mortal Instruments City of Bones - The Official Illustrated Movie Companion
The Mortal Instruments City of Bones - Shadowhunter Guide


Library:

Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski


Received For Review:
Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper
Surfacing by Shana Norris
Home Again by Lisa Fisher
Sia by Josh Grayson
Devour by Andrea Hellsley



~Sammy

3 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books. I still haven't begun reading The Mortal Instruments series. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You should really read it.
      You've gathered great books too. :) I loved Divergent and wish I could get my hands on The Transfer, but I can't find it anywhere. :P I've also wanted to try Hemlock, but haven't found that either.

      Delete
  2. I read Sia maybe two weeks ago. It was decent. Not mind blowing though. Hope you enjoy it!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...