Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6



Hey guys!

So I'm gonna be doing my memes again. This one is called Stacking the Shelves which is hosted by Tynga at Tyngas Reviews. I used to do this meme on Monday but have changed it now to Sunday.





Books I bought:
What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare (Review)
The Runaway Queen by Cassandra Clare
Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare
The Midnight Heir by Cassandra Clare
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort by Cassandra Clare

Library:
Looking For Alaska by John Green


Received for Review:
Pure Trash, The Story by Bette A. Stevens
More by T.M Franklin
Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
The Mephisto Mark by Trinity Feagan
Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer



~Sammy

2 comments:

  1. I have not read any of those books by Cassandra Clare. I like her other books but, haven't picked those up yet. I hope you enjoy your new books! I am a new GFC follower :)
    Brittany @Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get these ones. They're the Bane Chronicle (basically about Magnus Bane). What books by Cassandra did you read?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...